Did everyone had a great Christmas? Mine went well, and I wanted to qushare what I got for Christmas.
1. Benefit – Cha Cha Tint
I tried bunch of dupes of it, and some of them were actually really good. However, I still think Cha Cha Tint is the best coral tint! I recently ran out of it, and I’m really happy that I got a new one =)
2. Salon Perfect – 514 Summer Escape
3. Tarte – Amazonian Clay 12-hr blush in buff and frisky
4. Kate Somerville – Acne Treatment
This is the product that I’m most excited about! I do have hormonal acne, and yes, it is stressful. I read so many good reviews of this product and wanted to try this for a long time! I’ll try this for about a month or two and will do a review! I really really hope it works… Fingers crossed! XD
5. Dior – Dior Addict Lip Glow in 004 Coral
Some of you might remember how this was so hot earlier this year. The coral shade originally came out as a limited edition. However, due to amazingly high demand, Dior released it again. But still it was out of stock for a long time… And I finally got one! YAY!!
6. NYX – Lip Smaking Fun Colors in Haute Melon
7. Forever 21 – Bow hairpins
I love the texture and design of these bows. Aren’t these just so adorable!! ><
8. Fulcrum – Multiflex LED Reading Light
I usually need to read a lot. And it’s very frustrating when the lights are dim =/ This is what I wanted the most and I’m excited to use it!
9. Morning Glory – Letter Pad (9 designs * 7sheets = 63 sheets)
Who loves to write letters? I love writing cards, but I prefer to write letters than cards. This letter pad has 63 lined sheets!! XD XD
Let me know if you want to see swatches/reviews of any of these products!!