Hello beyoutiful faces!
My birthday was last week, and I got so many wonderful stuff that I wanted to share.
Of course, I’ll post reviews of all these products as soon as possible!! I promise! 🙂
1. Altoids – mini size
These are my favorite mints! I personally these are better than the original one. I prefer the texture and size of this mini ones.
2. Benefit blushes – Coralista and Dandelion
I’ve always wanted to try Benefit’s blushes. These two are just simply gorgeous. I’m most excited about posting reviews of these two!
3. Shiseido – Sunblock SPF42
I used Neutrogena’s sunscreen for about 2.5 years, but it started to break me out 😦 I heard good reviews about this product, so I was excited to try it out! So far, I love it! It’s very light weight and doesn’t break me out! 🙂
4. Chanel – Natural Finish Pressed Powder in 20 Clair
5. YSL – Kiss&Blush in #2, 4, and 8
6. Dior – Dior Addict Lip Glow in 004 Coral
7. Benefit – Brow Zings in Medium
8. Bobbie Brown – Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Vanilla, Golden Pink, and Sand Dune
Ever since I tried these, I’ve been only using these three for my eye makeup. These are very creamy and long lasting, and these three colors are perfect for daily/neutral makeup. I’m tempted to purchase different shades!
9. Nars – Radiant Creamy Concealer
10. Francois Lelord – Hector and the Search for Happiness
Anyone read this book before?? Let me know what you guys think about this book! 🙂
11. Coach Sunglasses & Case
12. Nars – Lipstick in Barbarella
Have you guys tried any of these before? or which product do you guys want to try?