Happy Saturday all!
Can you guys believe that it’s already half way through April?!?!
Before Spring leaves us, I’d like to share my current favorite make-up products that are perfect for this awesome Spring weather 😀 !
*NOTE: These are products that worked well on my skin. They may work differently on different skins.
1. Innisfree – Long Wear Cushion (SPF 50+/PA+++)
High SPF; Perfect for touch ups; long lasting; medium/buildable coverage
2. Clinique – Moisturizer
I ALWAYS bring sample size of moisturizer.
3. Maybelline – Master Prime by Face Studio (200 Blur + Illuminate)
Moisturizing; can be used as both primer/illuminator; great for dry skin
4. Flower – Concealer Kit
This is a NEW kit from Flower. I’ve been using this kit for about 2 weeks now.
It has 3 shades of concealer and a primer for concealers. I’ll do a review of this kit soon! 🙂
1. Milani – Rose Powder Blush (Coral Cove)
2. Etude House – Water Color Cream Blusher (#1 Pink)
Blends really nicely; last long; natural pink glow
3. MakeupForever – Full Cover Concealer
Full coverage; little bit drying (better for normal – oily skin)
4. Benefit – Dandelion
Gives a really natural sheer pink glow
5. Maybelline – Color Tatto Metal (55 Inked in Pink)
Great for everyday makeup
6. Marc Jacobs – Daisy Dream
I always carry a sample size of a perfume. It has a perfect floral scent for spring.
7. Rimmel – Scandaleyes Waterproof Eyeliner (Nude and Brown)
8. Tonymoly – Petite Bunny Gloss Bar
Moisturizing; cute packaging, nice fruity scent
9. Bobbi Brown – Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick (Golden Pink)
Perfect for inner corner/undereye area; gorgeous golden pink shade; can be used as a highlighter as well.
10. Yves Saint Laurent – Babydoll Kiss & Blush (#2 and #8)
Can be used as both lip tints & blush; moisturizing; vibrant colors
What’s your favorite make-up product for spring?