Happy OCTOBER everyone! =)
Weather’s getting colder and colder everyday, and I started get little worried about my skin.
Some of you might already know, I have extremely dry skin.
I decided to try out new skin care products for this fall, and here’s what I got recently.
I’ll list all of them and will upload reviews of them soon!
Starting from the top:
1. St. Ives – Fresh Skin Apricot Cleanser
2. St. Ives – Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
3. Aveeno – Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream
4. Garnier – Moisutre Rescue Refreshing Gel-cream for Dry Skin
5. Baby Lips – Cherry Me
6. Neutrogena – Eye Makeup Remover Lotion – NEW
(Link for review: https://amorebeyoutifulyou.wordpress.com/2014/10/27/review-new-neutrogena-eye-makeup-remover-lotion/#more-305)
7. Cetaphil – Moisturizing Cream for Dry and Sensitive Skin