Time for winter makeup haul!!! 😀
I recently got tons of lip products (red/deep shades for fall/winter). I also picked up some of my all time favorite drug store products from the CVS.
Let’s start with the drug store products.
1. Maybelline – Dream Lumi Highlighter
2. Wet N Wild – Mega Eyes Gel Liner
3. Essie – Luxe Effects (Holiday limited edition)
1. Shu Uemura – Rouge Unlimited Sheer Shine (in RD150, CR340, OR 561)
2. Clinique – Pop Lip Colour + Primer (in 6 Poppy Pop, 7 Passion Pop, 9 Cherry Pop)
3. Yves Saint Laurent – Vernis A Levres Glossy Stain (105 Corail Hold Up – Pink Coral)
4. Giorgio Armani – Rouge Ecstasy Express Moisture Rich Lipcolor (in 401 Hot)
5. Wet N Wild – Balm Stain (158 See If I Carrot!, 159 Coral of the Story, 160 Red-ioactive)
Have you guys tried any of these?
Stay BeYOUtiful ♥
9 thoughts on “Winter Makeup Haul”
YSL – to dry for me. Armani and Clinique – great:)!
I’d be interested in seeing swatches of the WNW Balm Stains!
I have the pink essie polish, it’s so good 🙂 I’d love to see a review of that YSL glossy stain!
Reblogged this on hotflushesandme.
Beautiful nail polish! How do you like the lip stains? Review? I have always wanted to try them, but didn’t know if it was worth it.
Lovely haul! I’ve only tried the Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighter and it is fantastic. 🙂
the balms and YSL look gorgeous! enjoy your haul ❤
I will try Shu Uemera eye gel!
Love your blog and thanks so much for the recent like on my page really appreciated it, just started to follow you with interest, great posts & I’d be very grateful if you might follow me also I’m really new to this just 2 weeks so am keen to learn, thanks and have a fab weekend from here in the UK tamara x