It’s almost Winter now!!!!
I use different skin care products for the Fall and Winter. As the weather gets colder and drier, I add and replace the products with more moisturizing products. Ever since I came back from the Gambia, I realized that my skin got much drier and sensitive. So i decided to change my entire skin care routine with much more hydrating moisturizing products.
As usual, i’ll post detailed reviews after I try out each product for at least about 3-4 weeks.
1. Bare Minerals – Mineralixirs Facial Cleansing oil
I used this one for about 10 days now. I haven’t noticed any difference yet.
2. Bare Minerals – Active Cell Renewal Night Serum
I also used this product for about 1o days now. I like how it’s very light and fast absorbing.
3. Innisfree – Green Tea Mineral Mist
My all time favorite product!!! Since it has green tea extract, it’s great for acne skin as well.
4. Belif – The true cream – Aqua Bomb
One of the best moisturizer that I’ve ever used so far!!! I can’t wait to do a review of it!!!
5. Garnier – Moisture Rescue Refresh Gel Cream for Dry Skin
This is another product that I constantly use all year around! One of the best drug store skin care product!
6. Bliss – Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask
Easy to use. I tried it twice (once a week), and it works great. it really moisturized and brightened up my skin.
7. ShiSeido – Extra Smooth Sun Protection Lotion SPF 38
I used up my favorite Shiseido sunscreen. (I did a review of it: Shiseido – Oil-free UV Protector SPF 42 (Water Resistant) )
So I decided to try out a new product from ShiSeido. So far I love it!
8. Clean & Clear – Oil Absorbing Sheets
I think this one is the best out of all the drug store products.
Ever since high school, this has been my favorite!
9. Hera – Sun Mate Essence Gel (with SPF 40PA++)
Super light weight and fast absorbing! Great for everyday use! I love how it even has high SPF!
Have you tried any of those products?
If you have, what did you think?