Happy Monday everyone!
Today, I have a beauty tag to share 🙂 I want to thank https://newbeautyaddict.wordpress.com/ for tagging me 🙂
1) Answer the questions
2) Thank the blogger and link back (https://newbeautyaddict.wordpress.com/)
3) Tag five bloggers and let them know you tagged them 🙂
1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?
– Messy hair and nice make-up: At least, I will be able to braid my hair or do an up do to make it look more appropriate 😉
2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
– Shave eyebrows
3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora/Debenhams for the rest of your life?
– Sephora: I love MAC products. But my favorite beauty products aren’t only from MAC. Having an access to Sephora will be enough for me to find all the products that I need.
4. Would you rather wear lip gloss/lip liner look or 80’s perm?
– Lip liner!! : By now, all you guys probably know that I’m not a fan of lip gloss at all >< I just can’t stand that sticky and glossy feeling 😦
5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
– Obvious foundation line: I think it’ll be a little easier to fix/correct than overdone blush.
6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
– Biker shorts: I could match a long sweater or sweatshirt to cover it up.
7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can’t be covered?
– Orange-y spray tan: I don’t have a good reasoning for this… I just feel like it.
8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
– Bad haircut: I could do different hair styles (updo, braids, ponytails, etc) to hide the bad haircut.
9. Would you rather have YouTube or Twitter taken away forever?
– Twitter: I don’t use Twitter much.
10. Would your rather give up on using makeup brushes or mascara?
– Brushes: You guys know how lazy I am. Most of the time, I do 80-100% of my makeup with my fingers. But there’s nothing to replace mascara with.