How can we talk about holiday makeup without mentioning glitter?! Right?
Using the right amount of glitter on the right spots will make you look extra gorgeous and make your makeup stand out even more.
Here are some affordable cheap glittery products that I love!
1. Sephora Collection – Glitter Eyeliner and Mascara (Evening blue – dark blue glitter and Majestic Purple – dark purple glitter)
2. NYX – Roll on Shimmers (Salmon – pink glitter and Platinum – silvery glitter)
3. Etude House – Tear Eye Liner (#4 Sun Light Tear – gold glittery liner)
1. Pure ICE – Dark Side (Purple glitters) and Look My Way (blue glitters)
2. Essie – Hors d’oeuvres (silver glitters)
3. KleanColor – 68 Pink Star (pink and silvery glitters)
4. Gradation Polishes – Step 1 (silvery glitter with pink base)
5. Kiss Nail Art Paint – Silver Glitter Liner (silver glitters)
Hope these products work well on you! =)
Let me know if you know of any great glitter products!
8 thoughts on “Glitters for Holiday Makeup”
Love glitter for the holidays! I just got a Julep polish in Nancy that is the perfect silver glitter to pair with other colors for a holiday mani!
I love NYX Platinum 🙂 I want some more of their roll on shimmers
Just did gold yesterday lovd love!
Love NYX Roll on Shimmers and M.A.C. pigments 🙂
NYX is super sexy! i have 2 of their roll on shimmers.
Urban Decay’s Naked Palette (original one) also has great glitter eyeshadow
I am in love with my Glitter/Glaze from Too Faced!
I’m sure these products will all be great for a New Years Eve party as well! I’ll make sure to check them out!
The NYX roll on shimmers are intriguing to me. Are they eye shadows?